Totally timeless: these elegant, feminine ski pants have a slender cut that is sure to make a bold statement on the slopes.
Our model wears EU-size 36 and is 175cm (5‘8’’) tall.
Why should your jacket be the most high-tech piece you wear?
Strong pants: their ski edge protection made from Schoeller Dynatec fabric is resistant to tears and abrasions and therefore shields against injuries caused by ski edges. Legs stay warm on the coldest days, thanks to Toray 3DeFX’s insulating properties and special Black Magic fabric, providing great heat retention. A 100% waterproof outer layer means you’ll stay dry, too. At the same time, these pants use 4-way-stretch linings, so you retain unrestricted freedom of movement for all your mountain-side adventures.
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
- Integrated kidney protection Front pockets with YKK® zippers
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Side opening with YKK® zipper
- 4-way stretch lining with microfleece knee and bottom inserts
MATERIAL & CARE:
- PROPERTIES: 2-layer fabric, 4-way-stretch fabric
- FACE FABRIC: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- MEMBRANE: Dermizax® EV
- INSULATION: 100% Polyester (40g KJUS FAST® THERMO)
- LINING: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- FINISH: DWR treatment
- Machine wash 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- 3D Technology: Stretch in all dimensions and layers
- 20,000 breathable/ 20,000 waterproof
- Dermizax EV Membrane
- DWR Treatment: Makes the garment durably water-repellent
- Fast thermo core insulation