Be the change you want to see: Razor Pro ski pants combine Schoeller® c_change technology, for superior breathability, with a timeless look and sporty fit to make a truly innovative statement on the slopes.
Sleeker cut, 4-way stretch for optimal aerodynamics.
Waterproof, DWR treated 4-way stretch pants in a slim cut for skiers who want to minimize the wind drag of excess material. Insulation comes from Schoeller® c_change™ membrane inserts which release excess body heat during high activity levels, but retain it when you're at rest.
- Back pocket with concealed YKK® zipper
- Leg hem adjustment with hidden water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Snow gaiters with antislide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Back leg ventilation system with water-repellent YKK® zippers and inserts
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- 4-way stretch lining
- Belt loops
- Integrated kidney protection
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Waistband adjustment with velcro
- PROPERTIES: 2-layer fabric, 4-way-stretch fabric
- FACE FABRIC: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- MEMBRANE: Schoeller® c_change™
- INSULATION: 100% Polyester (40g 3DeFX+™)
- LINING: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- FINISH: DWR treatment